Monday, August 27, 2012

A Little Introduction

Hello, and welcome to the Marin History Museum's blog! My name is Marissa Friedman, and I am a new member of the blogging team for Marin History Museum, serving as an intern in the education and marketing department. This past summer I worked as an intern in the curatorial department, where I helped MHM curator Holly Gallagher with the research and artifact collection needed for the museum's upcoming Justice and Judgment exhibition, premiering this fall. I am currently a junior at the University of Puget Sound in Washington, where I am majoring in history (and maybe double-minoring in comparative sociology and politics and government). I am so excited to share my passion for history with you all, and I hope that you have the opportunity to visit the new Justice and Judgment exhibition at the Marin History Museum later this fall. Feel free to send me any comments, questions, or concerns you may have....I'll be happy to respond to your inquiries!
That's all for now!
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment